Price PHP 924,000.00
ULTIMATE SPORT, IN TIMELESS STYLING
310mm (12.2 in) dual-floating-discs mated with the radial-mount Brembo monobloc front brake calipers.
The calipers are lighter and more rigid than conventional bolt-together calipers, deliver better feedback, and are fitted with larger pistons that increase initial bite for greater controllability. The hollow-type mounting bolts further reduce weight.
ULTIMATE SPORT, IN TIMELESS STYLING
- 1340cm3 in-line 4-cylinder fuel-injected, liquid-cooled DOHC engine built to deliver a broad wave of torque for effortless acceleration.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) cylinder plating improves heat transfer, durability and ring seal.
- Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) serves as back-torque-limiting system for smooth downshifts and also contributes to a light clutch pull.
- Optimized 6-speed transmission; oil spray to the 4th, 5th and 6th gears reduce wear and mechanical noise during highway cruising.
- Suzuki’s advanced fuel-injection system with tapered, 44mm double-barrel Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) induction improves combustion efficiency and makes throttle response feel more natural.
- Two 12-hole fine-spray injectors on each throttle body improve fuel atomization for better combustion efficiency and while reducing fuel
- Idle Speed Control (ISC) system improves cold starting and helps maintain stable engine idle under various conditions.
- Suzuki Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system ignites unburned hydrocarbons (HC) and reduces carbon monoxide (CO) emissions.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) lets riders select engine settings to match preferences or riding conditions.
- Advanced aerodynamics offering superb wind protection both for normal and completely tucked-in seating positions.
- KYB inverted cartridge forks feature Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coating on the 43mm stanchion tubes to reduce friction and improve reaction to small surface irregularities.
- The front forks and the single rear shock absorber both have fully adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping.
- 3-spoke cast-aluminum-alloy wheels shod with 120/70ZR17M/C (58W) front and 190/50ZR17M/C (73W) rear radial tires.
- The standard equipment Antilock Brake System (ABS)* unit features a lightweight, compact design. The ABS enhances brake performance by helping prevent, to a certain extent, wheel locking due to changes in road conditions or excessive braking, by matching stopping power to available traction.
- 310mm (12.2 in) dual-floating-discs mated with the radial-mount Brembo monobloc front brake calipers. The calipers are lighter and more rigid than conventional bolt-together callipers, deliver better feedback, and are fitted with larger pistons that increase initial bite for greater controllability. The hollow-type mounting bolts further reduce weight.
- Four analog gauges including step-motor-driven tachometer and speedometer. Round LCD panel includes clock, gear position indicator, S-DMS map indicator, odometer and dual trip meters. Engine-rpm indicator, programmable to blink or stay on between 4,000 and 11,500 rpm.
Category Big Bikes
ENGINE TYPE4 stroke, 2 cylinder, Liquid Cooled, DOHCBORE X STROKE81.0 mm x 65.0 mmENGINE DISPLACEMENT1340 cm3 (81.8 cu. in)COMPRESSION RATIO12.5 : 1STARTINGElectricIGNITION SYSTEMElectronic ignition (Transistorized)TRANSMISSION TYPE6-Speed Constant Mesh
SUSPENSION (FRONT)Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil dampedSUSPENSION (REAR)Link type, coil spring, oil dampedTIRE SIZE (FRONT)120/70ZR17M/C 58W, TubelessTIRE SIZE (REAR)190/50ZR17M/C 73W, TubelessBRAKES (FRONT)Disc, twinBRAKES (REAR)DiscFUEL TANK CAPACITY21.0 L (5.5 US gal)
OVERALL LENGTH2190 mm (86.2 in)OVERALL WIDTH735 mm (28.9 in)OVERALL HEIGHT1165 mm (45.9 in)WHEELBASE1480 mm (58.3 in)GROUND / ROAD CLEARANCE120 mm ( 4.7 in)CURB MASS266 kg (586 lbs)SEAT HEIGHT805 mm (31.7 in)